Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bipolar walk for the cure


Bipolar illness is fun but no fun.  If I could end it by walking around the world, I would.  Why not? Will you help me in raising awareness and helping to end this devastating illness?  I need your support for a circumpolar walk around the world. Myrtle Beach, Coral Beach, Key West, St Bart's, Rio, Buenos Aires, Terra del Fuego. You see the fun. I need some money. Pledge a little, or pledge to come along. Little America, the South Pole. How fun could that be? if you join me we can stop this thing. Bipolar illness is the monkey on the backs of Millions round the world. Yet few dare speak its name. Yes you gave to stop breast cancer. Maybe even walked a mile in a pink shirt. Who wouldn't? But how bad is the breast cancer?  Would you rather walk into a McDonald's with a guy with manic depression and an Uzi?  No? Now its the  time to say "Yes" to bipolar. If the economy can have irrational exuberance so can we. Lets go. New Zealand, the Great Barrier Reef, Bora Bora. You see where this is headed. Pledge more money. We'll sail to Hawaii and just think about the North Pole.  Every pledge counts.  It's cold up there. And lonely.

Zphx, 20110625

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts Last 30 Days.

The week ahead in Henry’s journal

The week ahead in Henry’s journal
A journal, a book that shall contain a record of all your joy.
"A stone fruit. Each one yields me a thought." ~ H. D. Thoreau, March 28, 1859


I sit on this rock
wrestling with the melody
that possesses me.